Network maintenance. Planio will be observing two scheduled maintenance windows this Tuesday, March 2 and Wednesday, March 3 from 02:00 UTC until 06:00 UTC each in order to perform maintenance on access routers in our primary datacenter. Your account might observe short downtimes during these periods up to several minutes at a time.
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/28/2015
- Last connection: 12/20/2017
- Pulp (Private Access, 02/28/2015)
- RPM Support (Private Access, 02/28/2015)
- Puppet Support (Private Access, 02/28/2015)
- Docker Support (Private Access, 02/28/2015)
- Python Support (Private Access, 02/28/2015)
- Packaging (Private Access, 02/28/2015)
- Crane (Private Access, 02/28/2015)
- OSTree Support (Private Access, 02/28/2015)
- Debian Support (Private Access, 02/28/2015)
- Nectar (Private Access, 02/28/2015)
- File Support (Private Access, 07/17/2017)
- Container Support (Private Access, 12/06/2019)
- Migration Plugin (Private Access, 01/14/2020)
Yes, please. This should probably be the default behavior for the installer, with the ability to override it for those who would rather not use qpid.
Task #3134: Switch Pulp 3 installer to use qpid by default, not rabbitmqOur largest, most important downstream user has stated that they will use qpid as a broker, not RabbitMQ. This is because the former is a Red Hat product, and the latter isn't. As such, it makes sense for us to deploy and test Pulp 3 usi...
Here's what I expect from a Tasks API:
- POSTing to an API that creates a scheduled action should return a Task response
\* This response should contain a unique task ID
- GETting this task by its ID should return information ... Story #3041: As a user viewing a consumer's history, I get a reference to the associated taskLet's say I install the pulp consumer on a host, bind it to an RPM repository, and schedule the installation of a package. If I start GETting `/pulp/api/v2/consumers/<consumer_id>/history/?event_type=content_unit_installed`, I'll initial...
I'd like to ask for priority on this issue please. As pointed out, it blocks QE.
Issue #3042: Scheduled tasks break GET calls to /pulp/api/v2/tasks/Let's say I install the pulp consumer on a host, bind it to an RPM repository, and schedule the installation of a package. If I wait for the task to start and start GETting `/pulp/api/v2/tasks/`, I'll get HTTP 500 responses. Looking at t...
Issue #1262 (CLOSED - DUPLICATE): Document Rest API for /pulp/api/v2/plugins/The official documentation does not have anything for the following APIs:
It would be great if these could be added to htt...
Issue #1261 (CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE): Publishing a repository without providing the distributor ID should fail and inform userToday while playing with the API to publish an existing synchronized YUM repository, I noticed that a new publish task was successfully created even though I failed to provide the distributor id:
Also available in: Atom