2.17.0 Release Schedule¶
The current tentative release date for 2.17.0 is August 30, 2018
The first item on the list not struck through is in progress.
- Dev Freeze date
August 7, 2018
- Targeting all content here: https://pulp.plan.io/versions/63
- Beta Build date.
August 14, 2018
- Prerequisites to building:
- -Issues blocking release
- -No procedural issues blocking this release (such as merge-forward issues, broken CI env, and similar)
- -master branch now tracks development for next Y release
- -build system adapted to build from new dev branch
- -test scratch build from beta branch
- -beta is built from release branch
- waiting period (1 week after beta release date) before RC
RC Date: August 24, 2018
- waiting period (1 week after RC release date) before GA
GA Date: August 31, 2018
- verify issues with "verification required" set
The rest of the checklist is conditional on whether or not blockers are found in the beta cycle; this page will be updated as the 2.17.0 release progresses. See the Release Schedule for more details.
If all goes well, and no blocking bugs delay further release stages, this release should become Generally Available August 30, 2018. This page will be updated as progress is made.
Release Contact: ipanova on freenode (#pulp and#pulp-dev)