pulp-installer CI doesn't properly test upgrading RPM packages
CLOSED - DUPLICATE
Installer - Moved to GitHub issues
pulp_common : Add pulpcore RPM repositories doesn't replace the old repo URL when users specify a new one
pulp_pkg_repo. This should be properly fixed, but this bug is written for a CI workaround.
The katello repo had "latest" in its URL, but the foreman repos have pulpcore minor releases like "3.6" in their URL. This triggers the problem when a user upgrades, or the CI upgrades.
- Status changed from NEW to POST
- Related to Issue #9182: pulp_installer should support replacing the RPM repo URL added
- Status changed from POST to CLOSED - DUPLICATE
Actually this is performed by #8586, even on the 3.7 branch.
Maybe I was confused by the fact that the molecule prepare.yml on that branch needed it.
- Is duplicate of Issue #8568: Overall task status remains in 'running' state while all the reports are in the final state added
- Is duplicate of deleted (Issue #8568: Overall task status remains in 'running' state while all the reports are in the final state)
- Is duplicate of Issue #8586: Installer is failing when upgrade pulpcore package added
- Sprint/Milestone deleted (
Dropping from the release since it's a dup.
Also available in: Atom