Importer needs to support additional configuration properties
The importer needs to support the following additional configuration properties:
- KEY_SSL_CA_CERT = 'ssl_ca_cert'
- KEY_SSL_VALIDATION = 'ssl_validation'
- KEY_SSL_CLIENT_CERT = 'ssl_client_cert'
- KEY_SSL_CLIENT_KEY = 'ssl_client_key'
- KEY_GPG = 'gpg_key'
Values are set in the remote options on remote-add.
(see: man ostree.repo-config):
tls-client-cert-path = KEY_SSL_CLIENT_CERT Path to file for client-side certificate, to present when making requests to this repository. tls-client-key-path = KEY_SSL_CLIENT_KEY Path to file containing client-side certificate key, to present when making requests to this repository. tls-ca-path = KEY_SSL_CA_CERT Path to file containing trusted anchors instead of the system CA database. tls-permissive = (not KEY_SSL_VALIDATION) A boolean value, defaults to false. By default, server TLS certificates will be checked against the system certificate store. If this variable is set, any certificate will be accepted. gpg-verify = (KEY_GPG is not None) A boolean value, defaults to true. Controls whether or not OSTree will require commits to be signed by a known GPG key. For more information, see the ostree(1) manual under GPG.
The GPG key will need to be stored as keyring files in /usr/share/ostree/trusted.gpg.d
When a GPG key is specifed, gpg-verify=1 must be specified in the remote options.
- Pulp stores the GPG keys in the DB.
- Find out if libostree can be handed the keys directly. If not, let's see if libostree can be changed to support a different file location.