Ticket moved to GitHub: "pulp/pulp_ansible/739":https://github.com/pulp/pulp_ansible/issues/739
This API allows searching all collection versions in hub across all repositories. It would replace the current functionality
_ui/v1/collection-versions endpoints by providing a flag to return all collection versions or just the latest version in each collection.
This endpoint addresses a couple of important problems in galaxy_ng.
- Repository discovery: provides a mechnisim to find what repositories a collection is in
- Content discovery: provides a way to search which collections have a specific piece of content (such as a role or a module)
- UX Issues: right now, all collection views in the UI have to be scoped to a single repository and it’s an awful user experience.
The following related fields can be included:
- namespace: includes summary of the namespace the version is in
- metadata: includes the collection version metadata
- distributions: includes a list of the distributions that content is in.
By default this endpoint will only search content that are in distributions that are labelled with content=public. Other sets of distributions can be queried using
?distribution_labels=<label> and a specific repository can be selected using