In the new tasking system, missing workers need to be cleaned up in the database
CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
The worker cleanup code must only remove missing workers from the database, but it can no longer run in the resource-manager.
It should probably run at worker startup or periodically in each worker.
- Sprint/Milestone set to 3.15.0
- Status changed from NEW to ASSIGNED
- Assignee set to mdellweg
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to POST
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from MODIFIED to CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
- Copied to Backport #9462: Backport #8931 "In the new tasking system, missing workers need to be cleaned up in the database" to 3.14.z added
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom