Newest unit not published for each branch
CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Target Release - OSTree:
When a repository contains multiple units for a branch, it needs to publish the newest unit. The problem is that the publisher is using the wrong sort keyword in the criteria for the 'created' field.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Compose an ostree.
2. Create an ostree repository and sync with the remote.
3. Compose a newer tree.
4. Sync with pulp repository.
5. Ensure the newest unit is published.
- Status changed from NEW to POST
- Status changed from POST to ASSIGNED
The _id on content units is a plain UUID instead of ObjectID. Adding a created property to OSTree units. This is a stopgap until the unit model can be fixed. Moving back to ASSIGNED.
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to POST
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- Target Release - OSTree set to master
- Status changed from MODIFIED to 5
- Status changed from 5 to CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
- Target Release - OSTree changed from master to 1.0.0
Also available in: Atom