Design data model to support Debian repos
CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Debian repositories support publishing multiple sub-repositories with a shared content folder. We need to figure out what that looks like in Pulp where a repositories have traditionally been much more monolithic.
- Subject changed from Design data model to support debain repo's to Design data model to support debain repos
- Subject changed from Design data model to support debain repos to Design data model to support Debian repos
- Status changed from NEW to MODIFIED
- Assignee set to firstname.lastname@example.org
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
#2764 should implement this properly.
- Platform Release set to 2.16.0
- Status changed from MODIFIED to ON_QA
- Status changed from ON_QA to CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom