Refactor #765: Convert Pulp to use MongoEngine
Convert the 'repo_content_units' collection to a mongoengine model
- Convert the model according to the conversion guide
#1 Updated by bcourt over 6 years ago
- Tags Sprint Candidate added
Do not change the id fields, we will not use MongoEngine to automatically look up the referenced docs
Create a migration to perform the following actions
- Ensure no duplicates of repo_id, unit_id.
- Remove the owner_type and owner_id fields
- The owner_type and owner_id fields should not be included in the model. Those fields are no longer used for permissions and should be removed from our code base. Release notes will have to be udpated as those fields were being leaked into repo unit queries.
Please register to edit this issue