Network maintenance. Planio will be observing two scheduled maintenance windows this Tuesday, March 2 and Wednesday, March 3 from 02:00 UTC until 06:00 UTC each in order to perform maintenance on access routers in our primary datacenter. Your account might observe short downtimes during these periods up to several minutes at a time.
Pulp - Story #7338: [Epic] As a user, I have pulpcore enforcing Role Based Access Control
Pulp - Story #7336: As a user, I can use django-admin to manage object-level permissions and read data from other models
As a user, I can use django-admin to manage object-level permissions and read data from other models
- Administrators and developers have expressed desire to read Pulp data using django-admin.
- Additionally, RBAC features of Pulp need an easy way for users to view/manage object-level permissions for Pulp data and django-admin provides that.
3.6 Already enabled django-admin at
/admin/ so now we need to expand the models that are available there. Specifically we need to:
- Add all the pulpcore objects
- Ensure each does not allow data to be added or modified, only read
- Ensure each object that meaningfully uses object-level permissions inherits from or uses
Please register to edit this issue