As a user, repo deletion causes puppet modules to be uninstalled
The install distributor installs puppet modules to a specified environment on the pulp system. When the repo gets deleted, those modules should be uninstalled.
Updated by mhrivnak over 8 years ago
- Status changed from MODIFIED to POST
Modifying the behavior slightly, by request from katello. Instead of leaving an empty environment directory after repo deletion, this will delete that directory also.
Updated by mhrivnak about 8 years ago
1. see documentation: https://pulp-puppet.readthedocs.org/en/latest/tech-reference/plugin_conf.html#install-distributor
2. ensure that install_path doesn't exist, but that the apache user has permission to create it.
3. publish with the install_distributor
4. make sure the install_path was created
5. delete the repo or remove the distributor from the repo
6. make sure the install_path was removed