As a user, repo deletion causes puppet modules to be uninstalled
The install distributor installs puppet modules to a specified environment on the pulp system. When the repo gets deleted, those modules should be uninstalled.
The install-distributor now cleans up (deletes) modules on removal from a repo
When this distributor gets removed from a repository, such as when the repository gets deleted, all modules in its install path will be deleted.
#17 Updated by mhrivnak about 6 years ago
1. see documentation: https://pulp-puppet.readthedocs.org/en/latest/tech-reference/plugin_conf.html#install-distributor
2. ensure that install_path doesn't exist, but that the apache user has permission to create it.
3. publish with the install_distributor
4. make sure the install_path was created
5. delete the repo or remove the distributor from the repo
6. make sure the install_path was removed
Please register to edit this issue