Refactor the documentation
This is arguably me enforcing my preferred reStructuredText source conventions, but if I am to maintain the docs I need this for my sannity.
See the checklist for more information on the proposed changes.
Note that other than making titles use consistent case, this change should not cause any visible changes in the built documentation.
Refactor the entire documentation
- Make all titles use title case (visible change).
- Make all title underlines 80 characters long.
- Make source files use one sentence per line.
- Rechecked all URLs for broken links.
- Use references for URLs embedded in text.
- Use include statements to avoid duplicate source code.
- Ensure consistent (3 space) ReStructuredText style indentation.
Please register to edit this issue