relative_path for Pulp2MetadataFile is not set properly
As a result content artifact contains incorrect
relative_path, which leads to an error when these steps are performed:
- migrate metafiles from pulp2 2, with pulp3 sync repo that contains same metafile
- observe error:
"No declared artifact with relative path \"productid\" for content \"<RepoMetadataFile: pk=b21ceccf-f6e6-44dd-8f93-6677954c4456>\"",
Also because of this incorectness publish would produce wrong repo metadata.
#1 Updated by email@example.com over 1 year ago
- Status changed from NEW to POST
- Assignee set to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Sprint set to Sprint 69
#2 Updated by email@example.com over 1 year ago
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
Applied in changeset pulp:pulp-2to3-migration|0ee5568bc023792201c4dc90b45f0a4c2c445330.
#3 Updated by firstname.lastname@example.org over 1 year ago
Applied in changeset pulp:pulp-2to3-migrate|0ee5568bc023792201c4dc90b45f0a4c2c445330.
#4 Updated by email@example.com over 1 year ago
Applied in changeset pulp-2to3-migration|0ee5568bc023792201c4dc90b45f0a4c2c445330.
Please register to edit this issue