As a user, any unsupported repodata that can break a repo is skipped
CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Some repository metadata which is not supported by Pulp can potentially produce a broken repo.
It usually happens when user changes a mirrored repository but some repodata is not updated accordingly.
Current list of unsupported repodata which should be ignored during sync:
- all the zchunk metadata
- gzipped comps.xml
- prestodelta.xml which contains metadata for DRPMs
I thought we already handled this for, at least for the case of the gzipped comps, via the constants file with COMPS_REPODATA = ['group'] vs SKIP_REPODATA = ['group_gz']. Am I misunderstanding, or is this work still incomplete?
You are correct. We just need to ensure that all unsupported and potentially risky metadata is skipped, not only comps.
- Groomed changed from No to Yes
- Sprint/Milestone set to Pulp 3.x RPM (Katello 3.16)
- Status changed from NEW to ASSIGNED
- Assignee set to CodeHeeler
- Sprint set to Sprint 64
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to POST
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from MODIFIED to CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
- Sprint/Milestone changed from Pulp 3.x RPM (Katello 3.16) to Pulp RPM 3.1.0
Also available in: Atom