Add database support for comparing EVRs
- Description updated (diff)
Applicability epic closed as that work is moved to Katello, but we still need the evr_t/db work for other features that will need to make the "newer than" comparison, so this story stands.
- Sprint/Milestone changed from Pulp 3.x RPM (Katello 3.16) to Priority items (outside of planned milestones/releases)
It's not needed for the nearest Katello release but it will be needed soon after that.
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Parent task deleted (
- Blocks Story #5367: As a user, I can have a sync option that retains the latest N packages of the same name added
- Blocks Story #5402: As a developer, Package content allows ORDER_BY in postgres based on EVR comparisons added
- Blocks deleted (Story #5367: As a user, I can have a sync option that retains the latest N packages of the same name)
- Sprint/Milestone changed from Priority items (outside of planned milestones/releases) to Pulp 3.x RPM (Katello 4.0)
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Assignee deleted (
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom