Remove "missing workers" from Status API
CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Environments that have random worker names chosen each time a worker starts, e.g. k8s/openshift, will accumulate a "missing worker" each time a worker starts. This part of the API made sense when the workers always used the same names.
Remove the "missing workers" from the Task API
- Tracker changed from Issue to Task
- % Done set to 0
- Groomed changed from No to Yes
- Sprint set to Sprint 62
- Status changed from NEW to ASSIGNED
- Assignee set to bmbouter
Also should we?
online_worker -> workers
online_content_apps -> content_apps
That sounds fine to me.
I made the change and decided to revert it. Having online_ does make it really clear these are the "online" workers.
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to POST
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from MODIFIED to CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom