Story #5762: [Epic] CI Improvements
pulp_rpm_prerequisites needs CI
pulp_rpm_prerequisites needs CI.
I propose we have it re-use many parts of ansible-pulp CI. By cloning the repo, and copying over many of its tox/molecule files, but replacing some of them with modified ones.
I started work on github on this, but am not complete:
#2 Updated by firstname.lastname@example.org about 1 year ago
Done so far on mikedep333/travis-molecule :
- Downloading anisble-pulp
- Inserting pulp_rpm_prerequisites into the ansible-pulp folder tree as a symlink.
- Install any deps that get installed for ansible-pulp CI (in .travis.yml).
- Override the group_vars used for ansible-pulp’s CI to include the needed ones for pulp_rpm (pulp_install_plugins and pulp_use_system_wide_pkgs). Such as by copying group_vars files from pulp_rpm_prrequisites into the ansible-pulp folder, replacing the symlink.
- Override the molecule yml files so that we only test against CentOS and Fedora; not Debian or Ubuntu. Such as by copying the yml files from pulp_rpm_prerequisites into the ansible-pulp folder; replacing the files.
- Call the ansible-pulp travis test “script” specified under ansible-pulp’s .travis.yml, after we call ansible-pulp_tox.sh. (Other implementations like a custom script are OK.
Please register to edit this issue