Publish REST API on read the docs
- Blocked by Story #4669: As a user, I can associate a RepositoryVersion with a DockerDistribution added
- Blocked by deleted (Story #4669: As a user, I can associate a RepositoryVersion with a DockerDistribution)
- Related to Task #4670: Move documentation to readthedocs added
- Status changed from NEW to CLOSED - WONTFIX
Pulp 2 is approaching maintenance mode, and this Pulp 2 ticket is not being actively worked on. As such, it is being closed as WONTFIX. Pulp 2 is still accepting contributions though, so if you want to contribute a fix for this ticket, please reopen or comment on it. If you don't have permissions to reopen this ticket, or you want to discuss an issue, please reach out via the developer mailing list.
- Status changed from CLOSED - WONTFIX to NEW
- Tags Pulp 3 added
The REST API docs are already available on pulpproject.org. This task is to move them to RTD?
- Project changed from Pulp to Docker Support
- Sprint changed from Sprint 51 to Sprint 52
- Status changed from NEW to ASSIGNED
- Assignee set to email@example.com
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to CLOSED - COMPLETE
- Project changed from Docker Support to Container Support
Also available in: Atom