Task #4414: Add pulpcore, pulpcore-plugin, and pulp_file to Fedora 30
Address general Fedora 30 compatibility issues
CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
- Status changed from NEW to CLOSED - WONTFIX
Pulp 2 is approaching maintenance mode, and this Pulp 2 ticket is not being actively worked on. As such, it is being closed as WONTFIX. Pulp 2 is still accepting contributions though, so if you want to contribute a fix for this ticket, please reopen or comment on it. If you don't have permissions to reopen this ticket, or you want to discuss an issue, please reach out via the developer mailing list.
- Status changed from CLOSED - WONTFIX to ASSIGNED
- % Done changed from 70 to 100
- Tags Pulp 3 added
Reopening - was accidentally closed due to being accidentally considered a Pulp 2 task.
- % Done changed from 100 to 80
- Sprint Candidate changed from No to Yes
- Sprint set to Sprint 52
At this point, I think I just need to run some tests like pulp-smash, and resolve any issues.
Also, to clarify, I made commits on the ansible-pulp & pulplift repos for this.
- Sprint/Milestone set to 3.0.0
- Sprint changed from Sprint 52 to Sprint 53
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
- Status changed from MODIFIED to CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
I ran pulp-smash successfully against Pulp 3.0.0rc2.
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom