Test if creating duplicate content results in 400
- Evaluate if we already have similar tests in place.
- Create duplicate content
- Assert that an HTTP Bad Request - 400 was raised
- Assert that an error (e.g. "There is already a file content unit with relativepath 'foo.tar.gz' and artifact '/pulp/api/v3/artifacts/1/'.") is returned
#9 Updated by dalley almost 2 years ago
- Checklist item Add pulp_file added
- Checklist item Add pulp_python added
- Checklist item Add pulp_ansible added
Adding a few to the checklist -- you don't have to worry about the plugins QE isn't responsible for, but it would really help us to still track those plugins on the same issue.
Maybe we should add a new status which means that QE has finished with it, but it still needs the non-productized plugin teams to take a look and port the changes to their own codebases.
Please register to edit this issue