Ship migrations so users can upgrade
CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
We should include upgrades so that user will receive them.
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to POST
- Status changed from POST to NEW
- Assignee deleted (
Actually this can't be done now because core doesn't have its migrations committed yet. I have to set this back to NEW.
- Blocked by Task #4067: Commit migrations to source control added
- Description updated (diff)
- Tracker changed from Issue to Task
- % Done set to 0
- Status changed from NEW to MODIFIED
- Assignee set to bmbouter
- Sprint/Milestone set to 0.1 Release
This was done a while ago w/ the rc3 work.
- Status changed from MODIFIED to CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Also available in: Atom