Story #3716: As a production Pulp user, I have an Ansible installer
Story #3719: Create the webserver role
As a role user, I can have Nginx installed and configured to serve Pulp
CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
- Parent task changed from #3716 to #3719
Shouldn't this role have options to enable REST API and Content App?
There is a use case where you want to only expose just the REST API or just the Content App.
It should have that but we were going to add that later. Also there is an option for live APIs as well that we need to consider.
What do you think about that?
- Is duplicate of Task #2921: Create and publish an ansible role to install apache and configure it for pulp added
- Status changed from NEW to CLOSED - WONTFIX
This story has been split, each of the new stories is marked as a duplicate.
- Status changed from CLOSED - WONTFIX to NEW
- Status changed from NEW to MODIFIED
- Sprint/Milestone set to 3.0.0
- Status changed from MODIFIED to CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
- Category set to Installer
- Tags deleted (
Pulp 3 installer)
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom