Write functional tests for task delete and cancel code
Tests should successfully delete tasks in final states, and should not be able to delete tasks in waiting or running states.
Tests should successfully cancel tasks in waiting and running states, but should not be able to cancel tasks in final states.
- Subject changed from Write unit tests for task delete code to Write unit tests for task delete and cancel code
- Tracker changed from Task to Test
- Subject changed from Write unit tests for task delete and cancel code to Write functional tests for task delete and cancel code
- Status changed from NEW to ASSIGNED
- Assignee set to kersom
- Related to Issue #4672: Clarify Tasks REST API Docs (including response codes) added
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to MODIFIED
- Status changed from MODIFIED to CLOSED - COMPLETE
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom