As a user, I can search ansible roles and role versions
CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Need to figure out which fields to let users search by.
- Blocked by Task #3603: Rename the version field version to name added
- Groomed changed from No to Yes
- Status changed from NEW to ASSIGNED
- Assignee set to daviddavis
I tested this out against master and was able to search roles (/pulp/api/v3/content/ansible/roles/) by version, name, and namespace. I think that's enough to call this complete.
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
- Status changed from CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE to MODIFIED
- Related to Test #4757: Test as a user, I can search ansible roles and role versions added
- Status changed from MODIFIED to CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Also available in: Atom