Host pulp_python docs on readthedocs.io
These docs should be hosted on readthedocs.io
This story can be considered complete once some trivial pulp_python docs (readme.rst) are built and hosted on readthedocs.io.
#2 Updated by bizhang about 3 years ago
Here are some options we have for hosting docs. I've jotted down some questions/concerns about each option
- How much work goes into managing this?
- Do we need to set up a LetsEncrypt cert for a subdmain?
- Host at pulp.github.io/pulp_python
- Should we make a new pulp_python organization?
- ip address unsecure? (there was some issue with Pulp a while ago, is this a concern for us)
- can use markdown instead of rst
- can we use intersphinx to link back to core?