Rename 'platform' to 'pulpcore'
CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Platform is a term we used to use, but we are now not using. We should
git mv platform pulpcore so the name better matches.
- Groomed changed from No to Yes
There may be some automation to adjust as part of this task, for example if anything (such as an ansible role) is trying to auto-install from the source tree.
- Sprint/Milestone set to 47
- Status changed from NEW to ASSIGNED
- Assignee set to daviddavis
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to POST
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Sprint/Milestone deleted (
- Sprint/Milestone set to 3.0.0
- Status changed from MODIFIED to CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Also available in: Atom