Make a clearer separation between Ansible and Vagrant
CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Dev Environment, Pulp 2
These changes will make the development environment easier to work with, especially for non-Vagrant users.
- Rather than setting playbook variables in the Vagrantfile, Vagrant users should modify playbooks directly.
- Add an example playbook for Ansible users
- roles should be more granular
- remove unnecessary/dead code and yml
- default to a minimal install
- Variables should have clear definitions and defaults