- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/17/2014
- Last connection: 09/14/2016
- Pulp (Contributor, 12/17/2014)
- RPM Support (Contributor, 12/17/2014)
- Puppet Support (Contributor, 12/17/2014)
- Docker Support (Contributor, 12/17/2014)
- Python Support (Contributor, 12/17/2014)
- Packaging (Contributor, 05/16/2018)
- Crane (Contributor, 05/16/2018)
- OSTree Support (Contributor, 05/16/2018)
- Debian Support (Contributor, 05/16/2018)
- Nectar (Contributor, 05/16/2018)
- File Support (Contributor, 05/16/2018)
- Ansible Plugin (Contributor, 08/20/2018)
- Pulp CLI (Contributor, 05/07/2020)
- CertGuard (Contributor, 04/06/2020)
- Container Support (Contributor, 12/06/2019)
- NPM Plugin (Contributor, 05/11/2020)
- Migration Plugin (Contributor, 01/14/2020)
Add a DownloadCatalog model to track Artifacts Revision cf92118c (pulpcore): Merge pull request #2726 from jeremycline/3.0-catalog-model
https://github.com/pulp/pulp/pull/2757 has a rough outline of what I think the API could look like.
Task #2168: Plan a download API to replace NectarNectar is a wrapper around requests which attempts to provide an asynchronous API while masking the true requests API. It's aim is to make downloading easier, but causes a great deal of problems in both ease-of-use and error handling/rep...
Issue #1917 (NEW): pulp_rpm depends on createrepo and createrepo_cWe use createrepo to generate the XML snippets, and createrepo_c to generate the SQLite databases. We should drop our dependency on createrepo, which is a dead project, and use createrepo_c exclusively. The only place we use createrepo i...
The PyYAML package can make use of the C YAML library for performance reasons, but falls back to a pure Python implementation if it fails to compile the extensions. In this case, it lacks the yaml header file, which is probably provided ... Issue #2231: Vagrant up is missing PyYaml packageOn the 3.0-dev branch when I vagrant up using machinery provided by the devel/devel repo I am missing PyYaml. To reproduce:
1\) Vagrant up with everything using up-to-date 3.0-dev branches
2\) django-admin shell_plus
Update the developer documentation to use SSHFS Revision d7068f05 (pulpcore): Merge pull request #2754 from jeremycline/sshfs-docs
Ina kindly took care of adding the new build to the deps yesterday, I've associated the commit
Issue #2111: pulp streamer keep proxy for all reposafter clients downloads rpms from a repository which has "on demand" download policy and also has "proxy" settings, all downloads from other repositories that don't have any proxy setting also go through proxy server until restarting pul...
Document Pulp 3 only supports Python 3 Revision c1f5d991 (pulpcore): Merge pull request #2751 from jeremycline/doc-python3
Convert Pulp 3 to be Python 3 compatible. Revision 2ad4298d (pulpcore): Merge pull request #2748 from jeremycline/python3
Also available in: Atom