OSTree Plugin Roadmap¶
Terms¶Ref - A named commit. Think of it as a branch:
- Branch path (name).
- Commit ID
- Commit Metadata
Commit Metadata - A set of key/value pairs.
Use Cases¶As a user, I want to CRUD an ostree importer.
Additional importer attributes:
- (optional) list of branches to pull. The default is (None) to pull all branches.
- (optional) tree traversal depth. The default is 0 (shallow). A value of -1 indicates unlimited depth.
- (optional) GPG keys used to validate commits.
Additional publisher attributes:
- (optional) tree traversal publishing depth. The default is 0 (shallow). A value of -1 indicates unlimited depth.
- The repair option causes the local backing (ostree) repository to be rebuilt. This is needed to deal with corrupted local (ostree) repositories.
- The feed URL can be file://, http:// or https://
- The only supported sync_mode is additive.
As a user, I want each content (unit) to be a Ref.
As a user, I want to list all available Refs in the remote repository (by repository). This should be refreshed on each sync.
As a user, I want to publish a repository version.
As a user, I want to distribute OSTree repository via HTTPS.
As a user, I want to synchronize with a remote repository as defined by the feed URL.
- Add support of the mirror sync_mode
- E.g. The history changed because of ostree-reset
As a user, I want to export my ostree repository to a filesystem as an ISO.
- E.g. to support disconnected setup
As a user, I want to distribute OSTree repository via HTTP.