11. Update the calendar invite description which is sent to the core team and Satellite. It's on the "Satellite share" calendar. The video URL is the main thing. It has this format:
Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXkHrqutYlU Agenda is at: https://etherpad.net/p/Pulp_Community_Demo_Agenda12. Update the date on the Get Involved page of pulpproject.org
0. Goto the 'edit' page for the Community Demo
1. Remove the Google default 'Tags'
2. Add the demo to the 'Community Demos' playlist
3. Upload and set the custom thumbnail with the agenda
4. Create the description from the template below and set it as the description 'Description'.
0:45 State of Pulp (mhrivnak) 4:58 New Pulp logo (bmbouter)
bmbouter published a script to help generate the different text outputs (email, blog, description comments).
0. Ensure the Youtube Event is created and correctly configured.
1. Update the invite with the "watch page" URL. Talk to @bmbouter for access to this invite.
2. 10 days before the demo send out a call for presenters to pulp-list. Here is an example.
3. 3 days before (the Monday before) send out an advertisement to pulp-list and satellite6-list. Here is an example.
4. Post a post-demo Blog post which embeds and includes links to the agenda. Here is an example. I make these links with http://www.youtubetime.com/. Also be sure to test your urls.
5. Post a followup email to pulp-list and satellite6-list with a link to the blog post and the text agenda with links.