As a user, I want to have a commit hash in a ref in the Pulp API
- Subject changed from As a user, I want to see a commit hash in a ref in the Pulp API to As a user, I want to have a commit hash in a ref in the Pulp API
Furthermore, add an option to filter refs by checksums.
For Katello, the ability to filter a list of content units by a checksum is part of discerning imported content units as duplicates or new. This will be very helpful.
- Status changed from NEW to ASSIGNED
- Assignee set to lmjachky
- Sprint set to Sprint 107
- Tracker changed from Issue to Story
- % Done set to 0
- Severity deleted (
- Triaged deleted (
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to POST
- Sprint changed from Sprint 107 to Sprint 108
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom