Add automation to run unit tests for all PRs against pulp/<plugin> automatically
Us the jenkins github pull request builder plugin to build all PRs against the core Pulp project automatically. This includes creating comments on the PRs indicating the success/failure of the test run.
This will require dynamically figuring out which nightly repo should be used to install the base pulp and plugin.
General procedure for running the unit tests
- Determine the base repository to install from
- Install @pulp-server-qpid
- Install the plugin that is being tested from RPM (this will ensure all dependencies are installed)
- Uninstall the plugin that is being tested
- Install the plugin from source
- Run the tests