Store mirror configurations on the remote data model
CLOSED - DUPLICATE
Ticket moved to GitHub: "pulp/pulpcore/1942":https://github.com/pulp/pulpcore/issues/1942
Right now whenever a sync is performed the client has to pass whether or not the remote should mirror the content as a parameter when the sync is performed. It would be useful to be able to save this in the database so this parameter could be configured server side if the user wants the a remote to behave the same across all repos that it syncs to.
Updated by daviddavis over 2 years ago
I definitely agree that storing this info would be valuable for users. Per semver, we have to keep the
mirror param on the sync endpoint. The question is then how does the mirror param on sync work with remote.mirror?
A couple potential solutions:
- The mirror param on sync always overrides whatever remote mirror is. So essentially remote.mirror becomes a default value.
- The remote.mirror field accepts true/false/null. The mirror param on sync only can be supplied if remote.mirror == null, otherwise an error gets raised.
Updated by fao89 over 2 years ago
- Tracker changed from Issue to Story
- % Done set to 0
- Severity deleted (
- Triaged deleted (
Updated by pulpbot about 1 year ago
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from NEW to CLOSED - DUPLICATE