As a user I want to create arbitrary structured publications
Right now the only way to create structured publications is to sync a remote repository (the metadata structure of which will be recreated by pulp_deb).
Instead, I want the ability to:
- manually create a release from a list of one or more components.
- add/remove components from existing releases.
- manually create a component from a list of zero or more packages.
- add/remove packages from existing components.
- add/remove releases from a repository.
It is crucial that any of the above actions automatically create a consistent repository. For example: If I add a release to a repository, then any components, packages, etc. part of that release must also be added to the repository automatically
Please register to edit this issue