'api_version' should not be returned in status calls
CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
Description of problem: Calls to '/pulp/api/v2/status/' currently return the X version of pulp. API users should use the X.Y.Z version instead, as returned by 'pulp_version'. The 'api_version' field can only be removed as part of 3.0.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable): 2.5.0
+ This bug was cloned from Bugzilla Bug #1171763 +
- Platform Release deleted (
- Severity changed from Medium to 2. Medium
- Assignee set to daviddavis
- Status changed from NEW to ASSIGNED
- Related to Story #2804: As an unauthenticated user, I can view the status of Pulp workers, resource managers, and celerybeats. added
- Status changed from ASSIGNED to MODIFIED
- Tags Pulp 3 added
- Sprint/Milestone set to 3.0.0
- Status changed from MODIFIED to CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE
We are removing the 'API' category per open floor discussion June 16, 2020.
Also available in: Atom