Rename CertGuard to x509CertGuard in the code since we'll soon have two types
This needs to happen in the code, docs, the tests, etc.
The urls won't change though, they already use x509.
Added by bmbouter over 2 years ago
Renames internals to clearly indicate X509 type
Renames all X509 related objects in the code to have X509 as their object name prefix.
- Renamed Validator -> X509Validator
- CertGuardSerializer -> X509CertGuardSerializer
- CertGuardViewSet -> X509CertGuardViewSet
- various pulp_certguard.tests.functional.constants
- CertGuardTestCase -> X509CertGuardTestCase
- Various docstrings and variable names