As a user I can remove docker content units with a force flag
CLOSED - WONTFIX
Force removal of docker content unit would allow removal of the content unit in question even if content unit on a higher level references it.
- When a docker image manifest is removed, all its blobs( not referenced by other image manifests) are removed as well. Also tags that were referencing this manifest will be removed. This case may leave partial manifest lists.
- When a docker manifest list is removed, all its manifests( not referenced by other manifests lists and not tagged) are removed as well. Furthermore, same story with the blobs. Also tags that were referencing this manifest list will be removed.
- When a tag is removed , only tag is removed if manifest/manifest_list it references has other tags or other references, otherwise manifest/manifest list is removed as well along with unreferenced blobs.
Endpoint : v3/docker/recursive-remove force=True content_hrefs=
Force flag will not be applicable for blobs.
Force flag will not be applicable for tags.
Updated by firstname.lastname@example.org almost 4 years ago
- Related to Story #5179: As a user I can recursively remove docker content units. added
Updated by email@example.com almost 4 years ago
- Groomed changed from No to Yes
Updated by firstname.lastname@example.org over 3 years ago
- Project changed from Docker Support to Container Support
Updated by email@example.com over 1 year ago
- Status changed from NEW to CLOSED - WONTFIX