Test using a proxy for syncing from a File Remote
The File Remote accepts a 'proxy_url' parameter0. When set, the File Remote uses the proxy for all requests during a sync operation.
This test will require writing a very simple server using aiohttp1 that will proxy all requests and log them in such a way that pulp-smash can read the log. The test needs to do the following:
1. Start the proxy service on port 12345
2. Create a repository
3. Create a remote with a proxy_url set to 'localhost:12345'
4. Create a repository version by syncing from the Remote.
5. Assert that the proxy service received all the requests from Pulp.
6. Assert the sync was successful.
Please register to edit this issue