Test that syncing protected content works
File Remote supports syncing from protected repositories. Users must provide an 'ssl_client_key' and 'ssl_client_certificate' when creating a File Remote0.
The following should cover this use case.
1) Create repository
2) Create a repository version with some content
3) Create a publication
4) Create a content guard
5) Create distribution that is associated with the publication and the content guard.
6) Create another repository
7) Create a remote that has a URL pointing at the Distribution from step 5 and uses the client certificate for the content guard
8) Create a repository version for the second repository by syncing from the remote
9) Assert that the sync is successful
10) Update the remote with a different client certificate
11) Sync from the remote again
12) Assert a failure occurs.
Please register to edit this issue