Add the pulp-certguard tests to run with pulpcore
The pulp-certguard repo has nice tests in it from QE. Those tests can provide end-to-end testing of that feature for pulpcore. Currently those tests only run on PRs against pulp-certguard.
Have the pulp-certguard installed on Travis environments for core.
Configure py.test to run those tests too
Configures certguard tests to run with pulpcore
This makes three changes:
- Clone the pulp/pulp-certguard repo from source in Travis environments.
- Configure the Ansible Installer to install that source checkout.
- Have py.test run those functional tests to ensure they pass with pulpcore.
#6 Updated by bmbouter about 2 years ago
- Status changed from POST to MODIFIED
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset pulp:pulpcore|ab014d06032222567527981a97638e892f1ea636.
Please register to edit this issue