Allow developers to list specific plugins to install in their vagrant file
- Subject changed from Allow developers to list specific plugins in their vagrant file to Allow developers to list specific plugins to install in their vagrant file
+1 to this. I currently have to rename plugins that will fail for example pulp_rpm to _pulp_rpm so that it won't be autodetected. It fails because ansible doesn't know to install the createrepo_c wheel package from fedorapeople.
- Tracker changed from Issue to Story
- % Done set to 0
- Groomed changed from No to Yes
- Sprint Candidate changed from No to Yes
This looks good to me. Thanks @daviddavis.
- Sprint Candidate changed from Yes to No
THis issue is with the pulp/devel repository, which has a limited future for Pulp3. Instead, we will be using the ansible-pulp3 repository, which installs plugins depending on configuration options.
- Status changed from NEW to CLOSED - WONTFIX
If someone is irritated by this and wants to fix, go ahead. But we don't need to keep this in the tracker.
- Sprint/Milestone set to 3.0.0
Please register to edit this issue
Also available in: Atom