Move 'content/python' to 'content/python/packages'
Version - Python:
Target Release - Python:
A few benefits:
- 'content/python/packages' is forward compatible and allows for more content types later
- It's consistent with the pulp_ansible plugin
- A python content unit is a package and not a snek
- It's RESTful. URLs should end in resources.
#3 Updated by email@example.com over 3 years ago
- Subject changed from Consider moving 'content/python' to 'content/python/packages' to Move 'content/python' to 'content/python/packages'
- Status changed from NEW to POST
- Assignee set to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Triaged changed from No to Yes