Restructure distribution units to allow deprecation of the 'files' attribute
Currently distribution units keep a "files" attribute that lists each file that is part of the distribution. This should be changed to allow the contents of the distribution unit to be overlaid on top of the repository without needing to list every file.
1) The (treeinfo/.treeinfo) file is renamed to "treeinfo" during the sync.
2) The existence of the treeinfo file is indicated on the unit object
3) During publish time the contents of the distribution are overlaid on the repository being generated.
4) The files attribute can be deprecated/removed
#1 Updated by bmbouter over 2 years ago
- Status changed from NEW to CLOSED - WONTFIX
Pulp 2 is approaching maintenance mode, and this Pulp 2 ticket is not being actively worked on. As such, it is being closed as WONTFIX. Pulp 2 is still accepting contributions though, so if you want to contribute a fix for this ticket, please reopen or comment on it. If you don't have permissions to reopen this ticket, or you want to discuss an issue, please reach out via the developer mailing list.
Please register to edit this issue