- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/19/2015
- Last connection: 09/04/2020
- Pulp (Private Access, 02/19/2015)
- RPM Support (Private Access, 02/19/2015)
- Puppet Support (Private Access, 02/19/2015)
- Docker Support (Private Access, 02/19/2015)
- Python Support (Private Access, 02/19/2015)
- Packaging (Private Access, 02/19/2015)
- Crane (Private Access, 02/19/2015)
- OSTree Support (Private Access, 02/19/2015)
- Debian Support (Private Access, 02/19/2015)
- Nectar (Private Access, 02/19/2015)
- File Support (Private Access, 07/17/2017)
- Container Support (Private Access, 12/06/2019)
- Migration Plugin (Private Access, 01/14/2020)
Issue #7459 (MODIFIED): Make the pulp exporter directories rwx for pulp groupDirectories generated via pulp3 while exporting tend to have rwx access for the pulp user but not the pulp group.
$ ls -ld /var/lib/pulp/exports/Default_Organization/kresteva/1.0/bar1/2020-09-04T02-30-40-00-00
drwxr-xr-x. 2 pulp...
Dup of https://pulp.plan.io/issues/6555 Issue #7167 (CLOSED - DUPLICATE): Unable to delete a Pulp ExportHit this on my pulpcore 3.4.1 installation.
* Create a repo and sync some data
* Create an exporter for this repo
* Export the content somewhere
* Try deleting the export with the following command
Issue #7116 (CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE): Modules in errata not exposed by pulp31) Sync the appstream repo
2) Get the errata reference associated to errata_id = RHBA-2019:1530 or any other modular errata
3) run (make sure to update the errata id)
Story #6763 (CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE): As a User, I can create an Exporter to export a specific set of RepositoryVersions between 2 versionsWe already mention this in the design doc under "[Working with PulpExporter](https://hackmd.io/HLptudH9R6S4PCmm8nRmmg?view#API-Specifics---working-with-PulpExporters)".
> "repository-versions - (optional) list of
Story #5797 (NEW): As a user I can receive a notification on errata applicability calculationsCurrently the pulp notifier only notifies external resource on Sync Completion and Publish. One of the most used tasks in Katello is the Errata Applicability calculations. Right now Katello triggers applicability calculation and then kee...
Story #5367 (CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE): As a user, I can have a sync option that retains the latest N packages of the same name### Goal
Provide a way to specify that for example only the latest N versions of every package with the name name are retained in the repository.
### Sync time option retain-old-count
RPM sync will take a sync-time option named ...
Issue #5032 (CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE): Pulp2 doesn't like the manifest generated by Pulp3Notice:
Also available in: Atom