- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/19/2015
- Last connection: 07/09/2020
- Pulp (Private Access, 02/19/2015)
- RPM Support (Private Access, 02/19/2015)
- Puppet Support (Private Access, 02/19/2015)
- Docker Support (Private Access, 02/19/2015)
- Python Support (Private Access, 02/19/2015)
- Packaging (Private Access, 02/19/2015)
- Crane (Private Access, 02/19/2015)
- OSTree Support (Private Access, 02/19/2015)
- Debian Support (Private Access, 02/19/2015)
- Nectar (Private Access, 02/19/2015)
- File Support (Private Access, 07/17/2017)
- Container Support (Private Access, 12/06/2019)
- Migration Plugin (Private Access, 01/14/2020)
Story #6763 (CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE): As a User, I can create an Exporter to export a specific set of RepositoryVersions between 2 versionsWe already mention this in the design doc under "[Working with PulpExporter](https://hackmd.io/HLptudH9R6S4PCmm8nRmmg?view#API-Specifics---working-with-PulpExporters)".
> "repository-versions - (optional) list of
Story #5797 (NEW): As a user I can receive a notification on errata applicability calculationsCurrently the pulp notifier only notifies external resource on Sync Completion and Publish. One of the most used tasks in Katello is the Errata Applicability calculations. Right now Katello triggers applicability calculation and then kee...
Story #5367 (MODIFIED): As a user, I can have a sync option that retains the latest N packages of the same name### Goal
Provide a way to specify that for example only the latest N versions of every package with the name name are retained in the repository.
### Sync time option retain-old-count
RPM sync will take a sync-time option named ...
Issue #5032 (CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE): Pulp2 doesn't like the manifest generated by Pulp3Notice:
Issue #4870 (CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE): Pulp3 core status api not returning any thing~~~
$curl -k http://pulp3.example.com/pulp/api/v3/status/
ansible-pulp3 got moved to ansible-pulp. Updating the example Revision 8c92fded (pulplift): Fixes a directory typo in example
Issue #4718 (CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE): Module integrity is not preserved at copy timeIn Pulp 2.19 copying modules does not automatically copy over rpms.
Using recursive:True tries to dep solve and copies not only rpms but dependent module streams and their dependent rpms (could be a a fairly expensive operation.)
Issue #4693 (NEW): Module Streams not copying correctly with recursive and recursive_conservative1. Create and sync the following yum repo (Source) -\> https://partha.fedorapeople.org/test-repos/pteradactyl/
2. Create another repo Dest which will serve as the destination repo
3. Go to mongo and pick up a uuid for the pteradactl...
Issue #4654 (CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE): Modulemd profiles not getting removed from the consumerI have consumer "integration_test_consumer_support" registered to pulp. It has 1 module enabled. When I try to delete all modulemd profiles belonging to this consumer, it simple gets ignored.
# before profile delete
$ curl -k -u...
Also available in: Atom