- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/05/2015
- Last connection: 02/07/2017
- Pulp (Private Access, 07/08/2015)
- RPM Support (Private Access, 07/08/2015)
- Puppet Support (Private Access, 07/08/2015)
- Docker Support (Private Access, 07/08/2015)
- Python Support (Private Access, 07/08/2015)
- Packaging (Private Access, 07/08/2015)
- Crane (Private Access, 07/08/2015)
- OSTree Support (Private Access, 07/08/2015)
- Debian Support (Private Access, 07/08/2015)
- Nectar (Private Access, 07/08/2015)
- External (Private Access, 03/21/2017)
- File Support (Private Access, 07/17/2017)
- Container Support (Private Access, 12/06/2019)
- Migration Plugin (Private Access, 01/14/2020)
Just noting that v2 support must land in production before July 20 to support the Satellite 6.2 release. We do not plan to go live with 1.10 support but will move to 1.10 soon after (likely early August). Issue #1893: pulp_docker does not support Docker < 1.10 with manifests that were published from D...Tim Waugh reported this issue, so I will use the text he wrote up here:...
Checking in on this issue. Can you confirm that the changes requested will be prioritized or let us know if we need to have more conversations? This will be a blocker for Chain Rebuilds which is required by product management asap. Issue #1375: 'latest' tag out-dated in Crane Docker Registry V2 APII've observed /v2/<repo>/manifests/latest listing out-dated blobs compared to the equivalent tag on the 'distribution' used for sync.
I had previously created several manifests for the same set of blobs, with tags including '1.0', 'la...
> @jluza: I don't have much to add on the content of the story, but once this story gets enough comments on it, the next step will be to set the 'Sprint Candidate' flag to True. Then it will go through a final round of d... Story #1209: As user, I can upload docker v2 blobs and v2 manifestAs user, I can upload docker v2 blobs and v2 manifest directly to pulp without performing sync operation. The solution will consists of 2 new importers: docker_blob_importer, docker_manifest_importer. Each of them allows user to upload d...
Just wanted to confirm that the middle ground solution proposed above would be workable for RCM to unblock our Satellite ISO work. That would need to be available on the version of Pulp running in prod. Story #304: Directly import an exported ISOI would like to be able to take an ISO generated from an export of an rpm repo (or repo group) and have it imported into an iso repo. Currently, I need to download the ISOs from the pulp server and then import them into the iso repo. T...
Also available in: Atom