- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/28/2015
- Last connection: 05/22/2019
- Pulp (Private Access, 02/28/2015)
- RPM Support (Private Access, 02/28/2015)
- Puppet Support (Private Access, 02/28/2015)
- Docker Support (Private Access, 02/28/2015)
- Python Support (Private Access, 02/28/2015)
- Packaging (Private Access, 02/28/2015)
- Crane (Private Access, 02/28/2015)
- OSTree Support (Private Access, 02/28/2015)
- Debian Support (Private Access, 02/28/2015)
- Nectar (Private Access, 02/28/2015)
- External (Private Access, 03/21/2017)
- File Support (Private Access, 07/17/2017)
Issue #3140 (CLOSED - DUPLICATE): pulp_streamer doesnt set HTTP response headers, causing squid c...When installing a package from a repository with on demand download policy, @squid@ should cache the responses to 1) limit response times of further client requests, and 2) to save bandwidth between the pulp server and the upstream repo....
FYI @pulp-katello@ hit an identical issue and they fixed it by https://github.com/Katello/pulp-katello/pull/21/files Issue #2047: directory creation race condition during publishIf two repos are published concurrently and share a parent directory, there is a chance they will try to create the parent directory at the same time, and the loser will fail with a traceback like this:...
Story #2125 (NEW): make pulp regenerate applicability calculation incrementalAssume pulp has already synced a big repo with thousands of RPMs and hundreds of erratas. These have been already calculated in regenerate applicability.
Now, syncing a new content from an importer brings say tens RPMs and few errata....
(In reply to Chris Duryee from comment #1)
> adding '--max-downloads 15' will work around this issue. There appears to be
> some problem when the same downloader is used more than once.
Assuming I want to create a repository via hammer ... Issue #609: Repo sync fails with Importer indicated a failed response error when you using a proxyDescription of problem:
When you have a repo with proxy, repo sync seems to be failing
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
Also available in: Atom