- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/19/2015
- Last connection: 10/16/2017
- Pulp (Private Access, 02/19/2015)
- RPM Support (Private Access, 02/19/2015)
- Puppet Support (Private Access, 02/19/2015)
- Docker Support (Private Access, 02/19/2015)
- Python Support (Private Access, 02/19/2015)
- Packaging (Private Access, 02/19/2015)
- Crane (Private Access, 02/19/2015)
- Puppet Deployment [deprecated] (Private Access, 02/19/2015)
- OSTree Support (Private Access, 02/19/2015)
- Debian Support (Private Access, 02/19/2015)
- Nectar (Private Access, 02/19/2015)
- OpenStack Support (Private Access, 02/19/2015)
- External (Private Access, 03/21/2017)
- File Support (Private Access, 07/17/2017)
- Example (Private Access, 09/22/2017)
- Plugin Template (Private Access, 10/04/2017)
Issue #2952 (CLOSED - NOTABUG): Use 'endpoint' in /etc/crane.conf in all response headersSetting up an openshift instance to point at foreman (w/ pulp-2.12.2) fails to pull images because it cannot resolve the foreman hostname. The registry specified in openshift was by IP address.
@daviddavis pointed me to this line http...
That's unfortunate; it is a bad experience for users. Issue #2536: error for docker pull of non-existent tag not clear...
http://rhelblog.redhat.com/2017/05/11/skopeo-copy-to-the-rescue/... Story #1209: As user, I can upload docker v2 blobs and v2 manifestAs user, I can upload docker v2 blobs and v2 manifest directly to pulp without performing sync operation. The solution will consists of 2 new importers: docker_blob_importer, docker_manifest_importer. Each of them allows user to upload d...
Is this how subscription-backed images need to be handled, or are they already handled another way? Story #8: As a user, I can serve docker images with entitlement protectionOn 10/6/14, bkearney stated during a phone meeting that for satellite 6.1, doing entitlement enforcement via crane only is sufficient. We do not need to do enforcement when serving the image files via pulp.
Yes, I would say all of the artifacts in the repo should match. The result should be zero difference between a new repo created and synced and this repo re-synced. Story #2602: As a user, I want docker repos to have "mirror on sync"When an image is synced from a registry, an option to allow only the maintaining of manifests and tags that exist in the upstream registry to exist after sync.
Looking at the rpm docs i see "remove_missing" as the eq...
Comparing the docker-registry.engineering.redhat.com with atomic-registry.usersys.redhat.com, the docker-registry is almost four hours behind current time. Could this lead to problems during authentication?
From what I understand, the... Issue #2643: DKR1008: Could not find registry API at https://docker-registry.engineering.redhat.comInternal registry https://docker-registry.engineering.redhat.com cannot sync repos into foreman. 'docker pull' works...
Also available in: Atom