Python Plugin Minimum Viable Product¶
As a user I can CRUD repositories.
As a user I can CRUD a `PythonImporter`
- I can specify a feed to sync from a remote. Required for sync.
- I can specify a whilelist of Python packages to sync from PyPI or mirrors
- I can sync
- filtering support
- digest based verification (sha256 from pypi, sha512 Pulp)
- I only can use the additive sync mode
As a user I can CRUD a `PythonPublisher`
- I can publish a repository that can be consumed by Pulp
- I can publish a repository that can be consumed by pip
- incremental publish is not supported
- I can specify a relative_path to publish the repository at
As a user I can upload a Python content unit.
As a user I have documentation that covers all above in this format:
- API Reference
- CLI Reference
For each above:
- As a user I can do all use cases with a CLI
- All package types are supported (sdist, wheel, zip)