Test - As a user, I can use the REST API to dispatch a Pulp 2 to 3 migration task.
The Django app in the pulp-2to3-migrate repo needs to provide a view that handles requests at /pulp/api/v3/migrate_pulp2/.
This view should accept 2 parameters: dry_run (boolean) and migration_plan (JSON object). Both of the parameters should be used to dispatch a task called "migrate_from_pulp2". This task should sleep for 1 second and then exit.
- Related to Story #5003: As a user, I can use the REST API to dispatch a Pulp 2 to 3 migration task. added
- Related to Test #5194: [Epic] Test migration from Pulp 2 to Pulp 3 added
- Sprint/Milestone deleted (
- Tracker changed from Test to Issue
- Project changed from Pulp to Migration Plugin
- Category deleted (
- Severity set to 2. Medium
- Triaged set to No
- Groomed set to No
- Sprint Candidate set to No
- Tracker changed from Issue to Test
- Status changed from NEW to CLOSED - COMPLETE
Also available in: Atom