Test - As a user, I can use the REST API to dispatch a Pulp 2 to 3 migration task.
The Django app in the pulp-2to3-migrate repo needs to provide a view that handles requests at /pulp/api/v3/migrate_pulp2/.
This view should accept 2 parameters: dry_run (boolean) and migration_plan (JSON object). Both of the parameters should be used to dispatch a task called "migrate_from_pulp2". This task should sleep for 1 second and then exit.
#4 Updated by ttereshc about 1 month ago
- Tracker changed from Test to Issue
- Project changed from Pulp to Migration Plugin
- Category deleted (
- Severity set to 2. Medium
- Backwards Incompatible set to No
- Triaged set to No
- Groomed set to No
- Sprint Candidate set to No
- Verified set to No
- Verification Required set to No
Please register to edit this issue