As a user, I have install/quickstart docs for Crane
Current docs explain what Crane is and what the configuration values should be, but does not cover step-by-step installation or example usage.
Docs should cover
- Where to configure apache to "Ensure that Apache is listening on the specified port."
- SELinux. There is no policy, so quickstart should recommend turning it off.
- Reminder to open Crane's port
- How to install.
**Crane rpm is in the regular pulp repo on fedorapeople. Link to regular install docs for how to use it.
- No default configuration file is provided. User must create one.
- How to run crane. Easy, the user doesn't have to, just restart httpd.
- Provide a working example. Sync and publish some repo, then show the full `docker pull` command including the exact path.
#2 Updated by bmbouter over 1 year ago
Pulp 2 is approaching maintenance mode, and this Pulp 2 ticket is not being actively worked on. As such, it is being closed as WONTFIX. Pulp 2 is still accepting contributions though, so if you want to contribute a fix for this ticket, please reopen or comment on it. If you don't have permissions to reopen this ticket, or you want to discuss an issue, please reach out via the developer mailing list.
Please register to edit this issue